Groundwater & Dewatering Management
- Design of surface and groundwater monitoring and analytical programs to establish baseline conditions prior to disturbance.
- Surface and groundwater investigations to identify impacts associated with dewatering and the resulting discharge of extracted groundwater.
- Dewatering Management Plans including selection of the most appropriate groundwater treatment technologies based on site conditions and the receiving environment.
- Supply and installation of groundwater monitoring wells, monitoring equipment, aerators, filtration media and floating sediment curtains.
- Construction phase water quality monitoring and the preparation of audit and compliance monitoring reports.