The effective management of on-site wastewater treatment systems requires comprehensive site evaluation and system design, followed by appropriate system installation, operation and maintenance. ADG specialises in the evaluation and design of all on-site wastewater management systems, from domestic to large commercial applications. Our services include:
- Site and soil evaluations to characterise site conditions, identify site constraints and determine available areas for land application of effluent.
- Calculation of expected wastewater flows, peak design capacity and equivalent persons (EP).
- Mass balance and nutrient modelling using MEDLI to determine the area required for the sustainable irrigation of effluent.
- Selection of appropriate wastewater treatment systems and detailed land application area designs.
- Preparation of wastewater reports, designs and Site Based Management Plans to achieve development approval and meet state government licensing requirements.
- Certification following the installation of wastewater treatment systems and land application areas.